Vantage Data Centers - VA12
J2H Partners continues to work with Vantage Data Centers, providing project management services and coordinating with contractors and subject matter experts to build their VA12 facility. VA12 is the second of five planned facilities on the 42-acre campus, which will include more than 1 million square feet and 146MW of IT capacity once fully developed. VA12 will consist of 36MW of IT capacity and more than 250,000 square feet. This facility opened in Q1 of 2021 and development on the additional three facilities will continue for J2H over the next several years.
This facility features many of the state-of-the-art amenities expected of a modern data center, including:
- Industry-leading power usage effectiveness (PUE) and water usage effectiveness (WUE)
- Hyper-efficient cooling with outside air economization using minimal water
- Solar and wind energy sources on-site; the first of their kind in Northern Virginia
- Solar-powered electric vehicle charging stations
- Recycling, motion-sensor LED lights, drought-resistant landscaping and more
We are excited for the many facilities to come with our partnership with Vantage and are looking forward to sharing these developments.