We’re looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial-minded Project Manager to join our growing team. As a project manager, you’ll be responsible for managing multiple projects and programs, while also gaining valuable exposure to aspects of internal business operations. A great fit for our team would have a proven track record of producing high-quality results, with the ability to lead numerous cross-functional teams and gain consensus among various disciplines and stakeholders.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Establishing performance objectives and deliverables for clients
· Assisting with the creation of Requests for Proposal (RFPs) responses
· Developing project management plans, schedules, budgets, and team management practices to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of multiple projects
· Utilizing client requirements to generate client-facing analyses and recommendations for project and program management
· Reviewing project documents (drawings, specifications, RFI’s, change orders, etc.)
· Identifying opportunities and solutions to optimize projects and internal business operations
· Providing reports to senior executives and internal leadership on project progress, challenges, and areas for improvement
· Creating unity across project team members (architects, engineers, contractors, clients, etc.) and effectively managing consistent, cohesive communication between all parties
· Initiating and running project meetings designed to minimize challenges and maximize efficiency
What We're Looking For:
· 5-8 years of experience in commercial or multi-residential real estate/construction; real estate development experience is a plus
· Bachelors degree and/or certifications in construction management, engineering or related field is preferred, but not required
· Optimistic, integrity-driven approach to getting results and exceeding expectations
· Entrepreneurial spirit for tenaciously and proactively solving project challenges and enhancing the client experience
· A team-builder with a positive attitude and strong attention to detail
· Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities, while driving decisions and alignment with leadership, direct reports, and cross-functional teams
· Ability to motivate and lead growing teams to perform at the highest level of excellence
· Willingness to travel as projects require
· Experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word
Who We Are
J2H Partners is a global commercial real estate advisory firm offering strategic consulting, owners’ representation and project management. As previous owners ourselves, we created J2H to provide real experience, from real projects, that add real value to our clients. From commercial interiors to healthcare to mission-critical, government, hospitality, and more, we offer end-to-end real estate advisory for clients globally of all sizes and complexity.
We value diversity among our external client base and internally as an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage creativity among our team members and are committed to your professional development. In addition to hands-on learning and mentorship, we believe in providing you with the opportunity to grow in other areas of our organization. We also provide competitive benefits, which include healthcare plans, 401(k) options, paid-time-off, and more.